Buying a house? Put your trust in A-Pro Home Inspection Services. We will help make you make a well informed buying decision.
|We'll help you:
|• Reduce your risk
|• Make an informed buying
|• We tell you....
||•What needs repair
•When you have to do it
•What it will cost
||Your Home Inspection will be performed in accordance with the highest standards in the industry
||Over 13 years' experience behind you 100%!
||All of our Home inspectors are highly trained experts. You'll receive the best possible service
||Join us on the Home Inspection - learn about your home!
At A-Pro, the inspection is only the beginning. After the inspection we are with you every step of the way during home ownership as your unbiased consultant. We can help you avoid overvaluations of property and much more.
A Full Inspection Includes:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more...